Hello friends, welcome to the Punjabiguru website. Today we will tell you Planets Name in Punjabi in this blog post. That too one by one.
Like our galaxy has a total of 10 planets. At number one is the sun, which stands in one place. And those that revolve around 9 Planets and the Sun.
We will tell you all these Planets Names in the Punjabi language in this blog post. Planets are called (ਗ੍ਰਿਹ) in Punjabi. Let us know the names of Planets in Punjabi in this post.
Here Planets Name in Punjabi In List
|Name In English||Name In Punjabi|
Sun – The sun is bigger than all the planets. The sun is called in the Punjabi language (ਸੂਰਜ). The galaxy contains planets without the sun. All these planets revolve around the sun. But the sun is still standing.
1. Mercury – Mercury is the first planet of all. Which is closest to the sun. Mercury is the name in the Punjabi language (ਬੁੱਧ).
2. Venus – It is the second-largest planet. The name of this planet is Venus. This planet is called (ਸ਼ੁੱਕਰ) in the Punjabi language. Mercury is the first planet from this planet. Then there is the sun.
3. Earth – Now it’s time. The planet on which all of us humans have been living. The name of this planet is Earth. The name of the earth in Punjabi language is (ਧਰਤੀ, ਪ੍ਰਿਥਵੀ).
4. Mars – Now let’s talk about the planet Mars. This planet is at number 4. This planet is called (ਮੰਗਲ) in the Punjabi language.
5. Jupiter – Jupiter is the number 5 planet in the entire planet. The name of this planet is (ਬ੍ਰਹਿਸਪਤੀ) in the Punjabi language.
6. Saturn – Planets Name in Punjabi (ਸ਼ਨੀ).
7. Uranus – The planet that is number seven is called Uranus. Uranus is called a (ਅਰੁਣ) in the Punjabi language.
8. Neptune – Planets Name in Punjabi (ਵਰੁਣ).
9. Pluto – Now let’s talk about the planet, Pluto. The planet Pluto is now extinct. This planet is called (ਪਲੂਟੋ) in Punjabi language.
In this post, we have mentioned Planets Name in Punjabi. I hope you enjoyed this post. And as many planets as there are galaxies in this blog post. You must have learned a lot about them in this post. You can also read Flowers Name in Punjabi.