Hello friends, little children of all parents under 5 years of age. All those kids love to play with toys. But little children have little understanding. And while playing with their toys, they get dirty on those toys. As children put their saliva on the toy, they throw the toy into the dirty water, which causes a lot of dirt on the toy. Which is very harmful to the health of children.
Every parent has a question How to Clean Baby Toys. This blog will give you the answer to this question in full detail. How to clean a toy. Because baby toys are very parkable. How to clean wooden toys, cloth toys, fabric toys, plastic toys, and other types of baby toys in a good and safe way. This does not endanger your baby’s health. Last read this article on how to clean your baby’s toys. Let’s get started
How to Clean Baby Toys with a different way
Now let’s talk about How to Clean Baby Toys with a different way. This means getting your baby’s toys out of the way for a clear reason. There are a few things you need to keep in mind.
First of all, you have to see what material your baby’s toy is made of. Such as wood, iron, steel, cloth, plastic, soft toys. Like if you dip a wooden toy with water. Either that toy will get heavier or it will soften and break. If a toy is electric, it will be easily damaged by washing with water. So now at the bottom of this post, we will tell you how to clean baby toys differently. like how to clean baby plastic toys, how to clean baby wood toys, how to clean fabric baby toys.
1. How to clean baby toys made a plastic material
First, we will talk about how to clean baby plastic toys. Plastic baby toys are those made of plastic material. Most small baby toys are made of plastic material.
And your toddler has a habit of putting plastic toys in his mouth while playing. Repeatedly putting the toy in the mouth causes saliva to form on the toy. And the toy gets wet. And then the toy sometimes falls out of the baby’s hands. When the toy falls down, the soil on top spreads a variety of bacteria.
This causes the toys to become completely swollen. Then we wash the hole with clean water and give it to the child to play with. Washing the toy with water removes dirt from the toy. But the bacteria are not clean. But bacteria are very dangerous to a baby’s health.
For a clean cause of bacteria on this plastic toy, you have to fight using this method, which I will tell you later in this post.
Clean baby Plastic toys Step by Step
1. Step – The first step is to take three utensils. Such as a tub, bucket, or container in which you can put 3 to 4 liters of water. Then you have to get clean water in those three pots.
2. step – The second step is to get any shampoo you use to wash your hair. The second step is to get any shampoo you use to wash your hair. You have to put some shampoo in the first pot. After that, you have to put 3 to 4 liters of water in it according to the toy. Then it has to be mixed well. Then you have to put all the toys you want to clean in the shampoo. Then you have to clean all the toys together with your hands.
3. step – In the step, you have to take the other pot. You have to put 3 to 4 liters of water in it according to the toy. You have 50 ml of Dettol liquid in water. Dettol liquid you can easily get Rs 150 in the market. After that, you have mixed the water well. Now you have to take the toy out of the shampoo water. And Dettol is to be thrown into liquid water. After that, the tea is to be thoroughly washed in water. This will clear all the bacteria on the toy.
4. step – Now you have to get the third vessel. And there is only clean water in it. And then you have to get the toys out of the Dettol water in it. Wash the toy thoroughly with clean water.
5. step – In the last step you have to take all the toys out of the water and put them in a sunny place. The water will dry out on this toy. The heat will also kill the bacteria.
Always keep these things in mind when cleaning baby plastic toys.
- You have to clean the toy when your baby is asleep or out of the house.
- This is what you have been told above. How to Clean Baby Toys with Plastic Material There are some toys made of plastic material that are electronic. You didn’t wash them the way we told you before. Electronic toys if you wash them that way. Then they will be damaged by water.
2. How to Clean Fabric Baby Toys
Now talk about how to clean baby toys made with Fabric material. Fabric Baby Toys are toys made of cloth. Such as teddy bears. Toys made of fabric are mostly teddy bears. Toys made of fabric are very soft and children love to play with them because of their softness. But they also get dirty very quickly. And they also start to smell very bad. It is very important to clean the toy made of this fabric as soon as possible.
So now let me tell you setup by setup. How do you clean a teddy bear or other toy made of fabric?
How to clean a teddy bear and other Fabric Toys
1. step – First you have to get a bucket. Then fill the bucket with half the hot water. Then it contains 4 to 5 tablespoons of detergent powder. Here’s how to clean a teddy bear. He has to be dipped in this bucket. You have to keep your teddy bear dipped in this bucket for half an hour.
2. step – After half an hour you have to take out the teddy bear in the bucket. Then you have to rub the teddy bear with both your hands. Or you can use a soft brush.
3. step – After that, you have to squeeze out the waste detergent with both hands. Then you have to get a bucket of clean water and put the teddy bear in it and clean it. This will keep your teddy bear clean.
4. step – After that, you have to dry the teddy bear in the teasing washing machine.
I hope you know how to clean plastic toys and fabric toys. Now let’s talk about how to clean another type of toy.
3. How to Clean Wooden Baby Toys
This is the best way. how to clean baby toys made with wooden material Our children also have wooden toys. Such as Rocking Horse, Toddler, and many other types of toys that are made using wood. A clean toy is very important in a wooden toy. If you wash a wooden toy directly in water. On the one hand, the toy will be heavy and on the other, it will scream.
Let us tell you now. How to clean a wooden toy.
How to clean a wooden toy step by step
1. step – The first step is to get warm water. And to get a clean cloth. That cloth has to be dipped in water. Then clean the toy with that cloth. Then the toy has to be dried.
2. step – After that, you have to take mild soap. And some of his men have to put on soft clothes. Then he has to clean the wooden toy with it. This will keep your colored wooden toys clean.
3. step – Now you have, Use white vinegar or apple cider diluted with water, to disinfect your wooden toys.
4. Step – Then you have to take a dry cloth. Dip white vinegar or apple cider into the cloth and wipe the wooden toy. Then the toy has to be air-dried. After that, you have to apply for any oil on the toy. Using all these steps will clean your baby’s wooden toy well and also get rid of bacteria.
How often should the baby’s toy be cleaned?
You have read above in this post how to clean baby toys. Now there will be another question in your mind. When and how often should we clean the baby’s toys?
You need to clean the baby’s toy right away. It looks like the toy is dirty. If the toys are not dirty. So you have to clean your baby’s toys twice a week. This will keep all of your baby’s toys away from bacteria.
I sincerely hope that by reading this article you will have found out the best way how to Clean Baby Toys. You will use these steps to clean your baby’s toys.